This application is provided to the citizens of the City of South Fulton to easily report non-emergency incidents. This method should not be used if anyone was injured as a result of the Incident, or if an officer should be dispatched to the crime location.
Do not use this site if you have an emergency, need to report a crime in progress, or require an Officer to come to your location.
This online service is for reporting non-emergency incidents within the City of South Fulton. Only the following types of incidents may be reported on this site:
- Aggressive Driving
- Bad Checks
- Criminal Trespass/Vandalism
- Lost or Mislaid Property
- Suspicious Activity
- Theft by Taking (less than $500.00 value)
You may not use this site to report the following types of incidents:
- Stolen vehicles
- Runaways or missing persons
- Any incident where evidence may need to be collected
- Domestic violence
- Traffic accidents
- Lost or stolen driver’s license
Reports submitted online must meet the following conditions:
- Must have occurred within the City of South Fulton, Georgia.
- There must NOT be any suspect information at all.
- The crime being reported must NOT be in progress.
- The crime being reported CANNOT be a violent crime.
All required information must be accurate and complete. A Police Officer will review the submitted information and process the report if it meets the requirements. If any additional information is needed, you will be contacted via the phone number provided. If the report is approved or rejected, you will be notified by email.
Please allow seven (7) business days for a status update of your submitted electronic Police report. Should you have any questions please contact the City of South Fulton Police Department Records Division at 470-809-7300 during normal business hours ( Monday thru Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm ).